Friday, September 21, 2012

~ peplum party ~


{SS} here! Happy Friday friends!
It's peplum party time...
{ Source }

What does that mean? Well, I'm not quite sure... but, I like peplum... and, evidently, so do a lot of other people!

Here are some of my favorite peplum photos:

{ Source }
Red carpet Peplum

{ Source }
Love this jacket... it's so versatile and could be dressed up or down!

{ Source }

Alright, sorry for the brief post... maybe I'll post more on peplum next week, until then, have a great weekend :) 
xo, SS

1 comment:

  1. I love picnics and parties. I love the party dresses like my Red carpet Plume dress and jacket. Here the outfit is too good and fashionable . I love the delicious food here and the outfit . Hope that you have fun always like this one.

    ReplyDelete

{ Blog Archive }