Monday, July 23, 2012

{KH} + {SS} = Saturday {Style} Stories

{KH} here-
I woke up Saturday morning and it was pouring rain. I was sleepy. I wanted to throw a temper tantrum. I just didn't think it was fair that I had to work on a Saturday morning when the rest of the world got to sleep in! {It's not, right?!}

Getting dressed was the last thing on my mind during my self-righteous morning. I remembered that awhile back I had seen this outfit on Pinterest:


At the time I thought to myself, "I have all of those pieces". So, I went to my closet and put that {almost} exact outfit on:
At Lynden's Soda Fountain


Top- old J.Crew but similar on sale here
 Necklace- J.Crew {gifted from a friend}
Pants- old Express but similar here
Bag- J.W.Hulme Co. {scored at a sample sale for MUCH less!}
I was too tired to battle the humidity so I threw my hair back and put on the ol' {fake} glasses so I didn't have to worry about anything other than tinted moisturizer and mascara. The outfit was a hit! Everywhere I went I received compliments about my necklace and style as a whole. It helped my rainy disposition!


Later in the day I met up with {SS} (who is taking over now...) I also had to work on Saturday.







we hit up a few favorite stores in the area without much luck... (though I did score a cute little navy & white striped blazer from Hot Mama)... but we both got some ideas and inspirations for outfits to create with things we already have!
On {SS}:
Shirt: old J. Crew but similar style here
Necklace: old J. Crew factory
Belt: old J. Crew Skirt: old J. Crew but similar style here
Purse: J. Crew, same bag in new colors here

Shoes: Jessica Simpson Gold pumps found @ DSW, same style new colors here 



Of course after some shopping it was time for a treat... and what better than Ice Cream on a hot summer day!! Off to the fabulous Lynden's Soda Fountain we went...



Stay tuned for more collaborations and even some possible PHOTOSHOOTS in the weeks to come!

Hope everyone has a great start to the week!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

{ Blog Archive }