Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Stylish Friends

Hi, {SS} here.

Last night the bf (who does not like to have his picture taken, but will be appearing on the blog sometime in the near future... ahahaha) and I got together with some friends for a casual night of grilling and celebrating one of our friends' birthdays. It was the perfect temperature and we all had a great time relaxing with good food, good friends and even a good fire! As we sat around the fire I  snapped up some photos of my stylish friends, instagram style... and promised they would be today's blog post (they weren't as excited about that as I'd hoped they would be... ha):

{KD & AS with their dogs Bella and Piper}

{BD & DL}






"After all, {style} can be as simple as a smile... "

{AS & GK}



To quote the great John Lennon, "I get by with a little help from my friends..."

xo, SS

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ Blog Archive }