Monday, August 20, 2012

One Dress//Multiple Outfits

Hi friends, {SS} here!

So my super stylish friend {KD} handed this dress down to me and I really like it- I'm not sure where it came from, but I thought that I would make a few outfits with it :) 


{1}

{2}


{3}

{4}

{5}

{6}


Outfit breakdown: {1} Dress: gifted from {KD} // Watch: Fossil // Bracelets: J. Crew, Loft, gift // Clutch: J. Crew // Shoes: Tom's
{2} Same as {1} + Hat: J. Crew
{3} Same as {1} + Shirt: Ralph Lauren Outlet // Shoes: J. Crew
{4} Same as {3}
{5} Same as {1} + Sweater: J. Crew // Shoes: Nine West
{6}Same as {5}

I'm going to start doing this more! It's fun to come up with creative pairings and makes me realize I have a lot and don't need to buy more all the time!
xo, SS

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ Blog Archive }