Saturday, August 25, 2012

Seeing spots

hey all!

{kh} here!

Yesterday was another hot day in Minneapolis. You would think that I would be used to it by now but the short break of fall-like temps wiped out any tolerance I had built for the heat. Come back cool air!

Last night a friend asked if I wanted to go out last minute. I thought long and hard about saying no. Mostly because it was so hot that I didn't want to put any effort into getting dressed. But then I got over myself and said yes. Here's what I wore:


 Jacket- Forever 21 (old)
Tank- Urban Outfitters (old)
Shorts- Target (somewhat recent but likely gone)
Shoes- Urban Outfitters (old)

I struggled with this outfit at first. I mean, the shorts are {very} short and I didn't know if I was comfortable showing so much leg. However, I have had them for quite some time and had not worn them. I was past the return date. I figured I would wear them just around the house but really wanted to wear polka-dots! Once I got outside and felt the heat, I knew I had made the right choice. Once it got a little cooler I was able to add the jacket which helped balance out how much skin I was showing.

Today temperatures are supposed to drop about 10 degrees. Woo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ Blog Archive }