Thursday, August 16, 2012

Give me credit

"What happens on vacation credit cards...doesn't stay on that vacation."

A friend of my mine {kh} said that to me last night when I told her that I wanted to open a Gap AND Ann Taylor card. I realize now that opening both would not only be impulsive but somewhat foolish. But it got me wondering...

What do you think about store specific credit cards?

I never thought I would open one but after I left J. Crew, I opened a card. I figured that since I was going to shop there, I should earn the rewards. Lu's free alterations are necessary since I am tall. But I am diligent about paying it off. I don't use it to buy things because I don't have money. I pay it off in-store each time.

I have been shopping at Gap a lot lately and wondering if I should do the same.

What do you all do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ Blog Archive }