Monday, September 3, 2012

Denver {SNEAK} Peak

Happy Labor Day... I guess this means I {SS} have to put my white jeans away :( I actually brought them on my trip and started wearing them one day but had to go back to the hotel to put on shorts because it was just too hot!!

Anyways, 
I'm home and I honestly could not have had a more perfect time in {DENVER}. What a great city! I could totally see myself living there... somewhere down the line...

Though the bf and I were only there from Friday morning to this morning, we packed so much in... baseball game, some great walks, "Taste of Colorado", Museums,  good food, a GORGEOUS wedding, a dip in the hotel pool and even some good 'ol relaxin (I finished a really great book!)...

I have some super {stylish} photos and stories to share with you in the next few days...

Here's a sneak peak: 

View from our Hotel in Downtown Denver

Had to go sit in the Mile High seats at the Mile High stadium prior to the Rockies game!
{wearing: Ann Taylor shorts // J. Crew Top // Fossil watch // Keen shoes }




Lots of People at "A Taste of Colorado" 


Stay tuned for more tomorrow... getting swept away, CO style, Van-Slyke/Wright wedding, Fashion exhibit & Native American exhibit. 
And also coming this week... Back to School Style :) 

Plus, we're still looking for guest bloggers!

xo, SS

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ Blog Archive }