Saturday, September 8, 2012

{ Denver Art Museum }

{SS} here!


I'm off to my first graduate course in a bit here... but wanted to show you some pictures of my fabulous trip to Denver last weekend... 

{ On our way to the Denver Art Museum... elevator shot! }


While in Denver, the bf and I headed to the renowned Denver Art Museum (where it happened to be the free first Saturday of the month- score!). There just so happened to be an awesome interactive Fashion exhibition that we enjoyed spending time in.


Before heading inside... we were blown away by the outdoor art, including this awesome broom and dust pan.


{ I loved this sign! }
The Fashion Studio was totally awesome!










I loved being able to draw some clothing designs...  the bf made a great looking men's suit and I chose to draw a formal women's gown.














I'm sad we didn't have a chance to construct our pieces because it was so busy, but it was cool to see other peoples!


The runway...











{ A Master }


I have a few more photos I want to show you from our trip... so stay tuned for those in the next few days!

xo, SS

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ Blog Archive }