Thursday, June 7, 2012

Yeah, Right.

{KH here}

May I vent for a moment?

Know what frustrates me about so-called fashion blogs? The fact that the author always looks stylish. Dressed to the nines in heels, beautiful clothes, baubles, great hair, and a full face of make-up. I love dressing, don't get me wrong, but there are days when I do not have the time nor the energy to put into the way that I look. Today is one of those days. When I opened my eyes I knew it was going to be the "...I am thinking extremely hard about calling in" kind of day. I laid in my bed for such a long time just feeling every bit of exhausted that I could muster. I finally decided that calling in was not an option and I just had to buck up and get out of bed. 

Clearly, not the day for getting dressed. I wanted to be comfortable and presentable but nothing more. So I washed my face, threw my hair back, and put on a dress. I find it hard to believe that other bloggers don't have those sorts of days. So, why don't they ever show it?!



So, blogging friends, here I am. No makeup, dressed down, wearing chacos, and ok with it. Because we all have those days.

2 comments:

  1. lovely sandlas and nail polish!
    You have a new follower on GFC! Please follow me back!

    xXx
    http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this! Thanks for following and we are for sure following you back!

    ReplyDelete

{ Blog Archive }