Monday, June 11, 2012

{baby, when the lights go out}

Hi blog friends, {KH} here!

We had quite the storm last night in St. Paul. My power went out! Not only that, but the house shook! Those things coupled with the high, high temps we have been having caused me to seek shelter at my childhood {and air conditioned} home.


{headlamps are always in style}

It hasn't been a stylish Monday which is kind of a bummer. Mondays are my long days at work and I usually like to dress up somewhat so I start the week out right. But, I had to use my headlamp to pick out my clothes. A stylish outfit this does not make. Oh well, I will step it up tomorrow!

Look for some exciting posts coming later this week. {SS} and I are getting together tomorrow for a little blog party tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ Blog Archive }